Job Opening: Communication CoordinatorDate posted: January 6, 2017
Job Title: Communication Coordinator
Reports To: Communication Director
The Communication Coordinator’s job is to work with the Communication Director to establish and maintain a system for high-quality communication between the team, children, sponsors, and partners.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Write project reports, newsletters and proposals
- Manage translation process (English <–> Arabic)
- Translate from English to Arabic
- Manage child entrance/exit/updates including letters, photos, and profile data
- Manage social media content and interactions (Facebook, Twitter, Website)
- Coordinate workload with other Communication Coordinators
- Communicate between field team and Communication Director
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent Written & Spoken Arabic
- Strong Written & Spoken American English
- Good Computer Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Detail/Task Oriented
- Can work independently or with a team
All interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.