New Sponsorship PortalDate posted: April 17, 2018
Two years ago, we launched a sponsorship portal that enabled online payments, writing letters, and viewing your child’s profile. It was a big step toward improving our communication with you. While it improved aspects of our relationship with you, it caused a number of challenges, too. We worked closely with the developers to try and improve the experience, but in the end felt it was necessary to move to a new platform.
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW & IMPROVED SPONSORSHIP PORTAL!
We have been testing this new portal with a small group of current sponsors for several months. Not only have they provided valuable feedback along the way, but they have expressed how much they enjoy the new site. We hope that you’ll feel the same!
Get started in three steps:
- Click “Login” at the top of our website.
- Enter your email address, leave the password blank, and click “sign in”. The system will recognize that we already created a page for you and will email you with a link to verify your identity.
- Check your email and click the verification link.
Once you’re verified and logged in, you can do a number of things:
- Set up a recurring payment:
- Click on “My Profile” and then “Update Payment Information”.
- Enter all necessary information and click “Submit”.
- Go to “My Profile” and then “My Sponsorships”. Click “Convert to Online” next to each sponsorship to establish your recurring payment.
- Send a letter to your child:
- Click on “My Profile” and then “My Sponsorships.”
- Next to your child’s profile, you’ll see “Send Message”. Click on that and write your letter.
- When you submit it, we’ll make sure it gets translated and delivered.
- Read about the villages and various projects Healing Grace does throughout Upper Egypt.
NOTE: We will be deactivating sponsor accounts in the old system as they are established in the new system.